- Membership Cards MUST be presented upon entrance to the Club. If you do not have your cards, kindly let the receptionist know and your name can be looked up.
- Daily Hours: 12pm-8:30pm. Access to the Club is dependent on membership level.
- Guests must pay the required fee regardless of whether or not they are using the pool.
- Children need to pass a badge test to use the pools by themselves.
- The “Big Slide” is only for persons aged 16 and under and those with a Blue Badge.
- Food (including snacks) is not permitted outside of the Snack Bar/Picnic Area.
- Walking only on the pool deck!
Pool Usage Rules
The following rules are guidelines for children’s use of the pool.
Adult swim is at the top of every hour for twenty minutes. Children over five years of age and who have red or blue badges are not permitted in the baby pool. Children must have a red badge to use the Upper Pool without an adult.
- Swimmers without a badge must be accompanied by a parent and are restricted to the three-foot section of the pool. Swimmers without a badge who are wearing a lifejacket may go anywhere in the main pool (except the diving well), but must be accompanied by an adult. Lifejackets MUST be US Coast Guard Approved
- Blue Badge
Enables a swimmer to go anywhere they’d like in the main pool and upper pool without a parent. These swimmers may use both slides and the diving board.
Test: four laps of the pool (no doggie paddle) with a 10-second break in between each lap; two minutes of treading water in the deep end.
- Red Badge
Enables a swimmer to go anywhere they’d like in the main pool or upper pool, without a parent. They CANNOT use the Big Slide or diving board. The upper pool’s slide may be used.
Test: two laps of the pool (no doggie paddle) with a 10-second break in between each lap; one minute of treading water.
- Badge Tests
Badge tests are done during the Adult Swim only. Decisions about passing badge tests are FINAL. It is VERY COMMON for a child to try several times before passing the test.